Welcome to our website and thank you for your interest in our company. We give great importance to data protection and security in general and specifically regarding your personal data.
Therefore, we would like to inform you which personal data is collected when you use our services and how it will be processed afterwards.
Processing of personal data:
On our website: Basically, you can use our website anonymously. Our web servers do collect IP addresses, which are anonymized, in order to measure the number of visitors to our site and to further improve our website, but not email addresses. In this respect, the legal basis is Art.6.1 of GDPR. Our legitimate interest in data processing, as applicable, is to ensure the proper functioning of our website and the transactions carried out on it.
When you access this website, the following data are collected:
- General User Agent information, such as type of web browser, OS and orientation
- Date and Time of visit of pages on our website
- Referring site details (such as the URL a user used to arrive at our site)
- Network location and IP address (anonymized)
Passing on to third parties:
- We use service providers for processing data on our behalf, to the extent that this is necessary for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. In this context we pass on information to these third parties to enable further processing. Our external service providers are carefully selected and are obliged by us, among other things, to treat your data exclusively in accordance with our instructions and the applicable data protection laws. In particular, they are obliged to treat your data strictly confidential and are prohibited from processing the data for purposes other than those agreed.
- We do not sell your personal data to any third parties, nor do we market it elsewhere.
Cookies and Website Tracking:
- Our website uses features of the web analytics service Google Analytics. Your IP address is detected but anonymized immediately. As a result, only a rough localization is possible.
- We continuously monitor and improve our safety measures in order to protect your personal data from misuse, loss or access by unauthorized persons.
SSL or TLS encryption:
- This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Links to websites of other providers:
- Our website may contain links to websites of other providers. Nevertheless, this data protection declaration applies exclusively to this website. We have no influence on and do not control that other providers comply with the applicable data protection regulations.
Standard periods for the deletion of data:
- The data collected by us will be stored by us for as long as they are necessary for the above-mentioned purposes for which they were collected.
Right to information:
- You have the right to request us information about the personal data we have processed concerning you.
Right to rectification:
- You have the right to request us to correct any inaccurate personal data concerning you immediately.
Right to cancellation:
- You have the right to request us to delete your personal data immediately if there are legal reasons. These reasons are for example:
- Personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were originally processed
- You have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing
Right to limitation of processing:
- You have the right to request us to limit the processing of your personal data if the conditions are met.
Right to data transferability:
- You have the right to data transferability.
Right of objection:
- You have the right to object at any time against the processing of your personal data. We will stop processing your personal data unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is needed to exercise or defend legal claims.
Data protection officer:
If you have any further questions about the processing of your person data or if you want to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The contact information for EU residents is:
Data Protection Officer Polyplex Europa Polyester Film Sanayi Ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi KARAMEHMET MH. AVRUPA SERBEST BOLGESI 3. SOKAK NO:4 ERGENE/TEKIRDAG Turkey Email: email@example.com