- Polyester Release Liner offers superior tensile strength, dimensional stability and caliper control.
- Suitable for different label stock construction and compliment well with wide variety of 'Face' materials like Paper, PP, PET and PE.
- Release liners with both Solvent less and Solvent base chemistry are available.
- Excellent silicone lay down with consistent release on aging and various de-lamination speeds.
- Easy to premium release liners are available for specific label release applications.
- Offer liner products with excellent silicone anchorage with PET film base.
- Release Liners are compatible with different adhesive systems like Emulsion, Hotmelt, Solvent-base Acrylic and UV Acrylic.
- No back side silicone transfer – provides excellent surface for printing application.
- PET Release liners are compliant with European REACH clause, FDA and ROHS.
- PET Release liners are available in 12/19/23/30/36/50 micron thicknesses and up to 2.2 meters wide.
|Product Grade||Standard Thickness||Segments/ Customer Attributes|
|23/30/36/50PA1N-A14||23, 30, 36, 50||1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0||Normal Easy Release Liner for Label application.|
|23/30/36/50PA1N-A17||23, 30, 36, 50||1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0||Easy Release Liner with excellent Anchorage with water base PSA.|
|23/30/36/50PA1N-K01/K02/K03/K05||23, 30, 36, 50||1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0||Easy-low Release liner compatible with wide varieties of PSA.|
|23/30/36/50PA1N-A20||23, 30, 36, 50||1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0||Easy-low Release Liner suitable for High Speed Label dispensing.|
|23/30/36/50PL1N-B08||23, 30, 36, 50||1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0||Easy Release with excellent Silicone Lay down gives minimum haziness on laminate peeling.|
|23/30/36/50PL1N-C01||23, 30, 36, 50||1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0||Premium Release with excellent Silicone Lay down gives minimum haziness on laminate peeling.|
Disclaimer/Terms of Usage
The site is provided by Polyplex Corporation Limited. Information provided here is proprietary to Polyplex, and Polyplex reserves the right to make any changes to the information in this document or to any products and services at any time without notice.
The product information is based on our present knowledge and is intended to provide the information on our current products and how they might be used in a general terms. It is the Users' responsibility to independently determine suitability of any products and to test and verify the same for their individual usage. Polyplex makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee regarding the information contained herein or the suitability of its products and services for any particular purpose, nor does Polyplex assume any liability whatsoever arising out of the information on application or use of any product.
User shall not rely on any data and performance specifications or parameters provided by Polyplex. The information provided by Polyplex hereunder is provided "as is, where is", and the entire risk associated with such information is entirely with the user. Polyplex does not grant, explicitly or implicitly, to any party any patent rights, licenses, or any other IP rights, whether with regard to such information itself or anything described by such information.