Over the years, EcoBlue has been working with different post-consumer and industrial wastes to develop and produce high quality rPET & rPP which can replace virgin resin in high end applications.
EcoBlue’s current capacity is 18,000 MT/year. The company is in the process of setting up a new state of the art recycling facility for post-consumer waste with a capacity of 25,000 MT/year. EcoBlue’s product range includes:
- 3D Pure High IV rPET: For bottle application
- 3D Pure Amorphous rPET: For Polyester Filament and PET Film application
- High IV rPET: For strap, sheet, monofilament application
- Low IV rPET: For fiber application
- Recycled PP & PE: For extrusion, blow moulding and injection moulding applications
The company is GRS certified and its 3D Pure rPET range has the Letter of No Objection from U.S. FDA.
Learn more at http://ecoblue.co.th/