Polyplex Corporation Ltd. (Polyplex) is among the world's largest manufacturers of thin PET film.
Our polyester capabilities include both thin and thick PET film in a wide range of thickness and surface properties covering a spectrum of applications.
Our diversified business portfolio includes BOPP film and CPP film produced in new state-of-the-art plants. Integrated downstream capabilities of Metallizing, Silicone Coating, Offline Chemical Coating and Extrusion Coating deliver further value-added products.
We have a global presence, supplying to about 1600 customers in 86 countries across Europe, Americas, the Indian sub-continent, Far East, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Being one of the leading PET Film manufacturers, Polyplex operates close to its key regional markets, with manufacturing and supply points across the world. We run integrated manufacturing & distribution operations in six countries viz. India, Thailand, Turkey, U.S.A., China & Netherlands.
POLYPLEX AT A GLANCE
- Sales & Other income of USD 491.1 million
- 1850 employees
- Integrated manufacturing & distribution operations in six countries
- A dedicated & well-equipped R&D facility
- Chairman: Mr. Sanjiv Saraf
- Group CEO: Mr. Pranay Kothari
- Corporate Office: NCR New Delhi, India
- Listed in India on NSE & BSE (NSE: POLYPLEX, BSE: 524051)
- Dividend paid every year since 1993-94
- A subsidiary, Polyplex Thailand Plc (SET: PTL) is listed in Thailand