- Polyester Release Liner offers superior tensile strength, dimensional stability and caliper control.
- Suitable for different label stock construction and compliment well with wide variety of ‘Face’ materials like Paper, PP, PET and PE.
- Release liners with both Solvent less and Solvent base chemistry are available.
- Excellent silicone lay down with consistent release on aging and various de-lamination speeds.
- Easy to premium release liners are available for specific label release applications.
- Offer liner products with excellent silicone anchorage with PET film base.
- Release Liners are compatible with different adhesive systems like Emulsion, Hotmelt, Solvent-base Acrylic and UV Acrylic.
- No back side silicone transfer – provides excellent surface for printing application.
- PET Release liners are compliant with European REACH clause, FDA and ROHS.
- PET Release liners are available in 12/19/23/30/36/50 micron thicknesses and up to 2.2 meter wide.
|Product Grade||Standard Thickness||Segments/ Customer Attributes|
|23/30/36/50PA1N-A14||23,30,36,50||1.0, 1.2, 1.5,2.0||Normal Easy Release Liner for Label application.|
|23/30/36/50PA1N-A17||23,30,36,50||1.0, 1.2, 1.5,2.0||Easy Release Liner with excellent Anchorage with water base PSA.|
|23/30/36/50PA1N-K01/K02/K03/K05||23,30,36,50||1.0, 1.2, 1.5,2.0||Easy-low Release liner compatible with wide varieties of PSA.|
|23/30/36/50PA1N-A20||23,30,36,50||1.0, 1.2, 1.5,2.0||Easy-low Release Liner suitable for High Speed Label dispensing.|
|23/30/36/50PL1N-B08||23,30,36,50||1.0, 1.2, 1.5,2.0||Easy Release with excellent Silicone Lay down gives minimum haziness on laminate peeling.|
|23/30/36/50PL1N-C01||23,30,36,50||1.0, 1.2, 1.5,2.0||Premium Release with excellent Silicone Lay down gives minimum haziness on laminate peeling.|